Monday, September 6, 2010

Anime

Taking suggestions on good Anime series to catch up on. I've never been a hardcore anime buff but I've liked it since I was a tyke.

Since the days of SyFy channels' (used to be Sci-Fi) "Saturday Anime". Combined with MS3TK was a great weekend for me. I'd like to make an attempt to recapture a bit of that ignorant youthful magic. The first anime's I watched and really got into was Akira and Vampire Hunter D. I'm not sure that's the best way to get into anime itself but for me it was a great gateway drug. Even if I didn't fall victim to it as hard as many others I know.

But since then I've only caught bits and pieces of many shows. Finally I've decided to take the advice I've been given on recommended titles and start watching them. Feel free to share yours if you've got any.
So far my list at the moment of must watch is:

                                                                           Hellsing

                                                        Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood


I'm also rewatching Cowboy Bebop as it is completely epic even now.

No comments:

Post a Comment