Thursday, September 23, 2010

Game Fuel and MW2 at 1am.

I thought I was weird going to 7-11 at 1am to get a slurpee. When that thought was undermined by a gentleman who pulled in just before me. Adorned with a ragged pony tail sticking out of a faded blue ballcap. Plain grey t-shirt with some symbols that have any meaning only he knows, with hand made cut off sweat-shorts. That's right shorts. And Minnetonka moccasin sandles alla pocahantas style. Cheers to you sir. I hope you enjoy that breakfast I saw you buy:

a 6 pack of bud light in a can, a bag of pretzel sticks and 2 whatchamacallit candy-bars.

To each his own I suppose.

Now if you'll excuse me I have headshots to dole out and invariably headshots to be given.



Or even more likely



Thanks Xbox Live, I'm glad I pay for you while gamers host the servers.

No comments:

Post a Comment